
We got a phone call from Bethany early in the morning today. She is back in Hongkong after the week of English camp. She said the camp went really well; they formed great relationshps with the kids and were able to be very open about their faith. They performed a drama called Freedom and then led discussion groups about why only Jesus could set the prisoner free. By the end of the week, many Chinese teenagers had prayed to accept the Lord!
Their plans for the next week in Hongkong include visiting a drug rehab center and spending time transporting some of "Dad's Letters" across the border into mainland China.
Bethany sounded really good. She said a lot of the team had been troubled by travel-common stomach ailments and asked for prayer for health and strength. None of them are getting much sleep. Apparently she slept most of the train ride back!
Again, I'm posting the only picture I could find of her.
Their plans for the next week in Hongkong include visiting a drug rehab center and spending time transporting some of "Dad's Letters" across the border into mainland China.
Bethany sounded really good. She said a lot of the team had been troubled by travel-common stomach ailments and asked for prayer for health and strength. None of them are getting much sleep. Apparently she slept most of the train ride back!
Again, I'm posting the only picture I could find of her.
2 comments:
:D thats so great!!!
that's good but bad on the barely any sleep
Post a Comment